|A place to relax at the beach or play some b-ball.|
|Obvious exits||West to Dormitory|
|Purpose||To provide entertainment and variety of activity for the stressed workers|
|Noteworthy contents||Depends on the simulation|
|Locations on yogstation|
The holodeck is equipped for all your entertainment needs.
Notice: All items included in the simulation will disappear if carried out of the Holodeck.
Included simulations are:
- An empty court, simple and versatile.
- A dodgeball court, with balls for dodging
- A basketball court, complete with two hoops and a ball, just be sure not to Chaos Dunk.
- A Thunderdome court, with holo-armor and holo-energy swords.
- A relaxing beach for those stressful days. Complete with sunglasses, a beach ball and crystal clear water!
- A lounge with gambling tables, cards and shaded windows for privacy.
- A grass field full of critters such as butterflies, dogs and cats!
- A medical emergency room with more beds than the Medbay, a surgery area and fully functional medical machines!
Injuries sustained by holo-weapons are purely simulated. However you may feel fatigued. Simply take a short nap in the nearby dorms to recover your energy.
CAUTION: A few developmental simulations were left in that can simulate a variety of dangerous situations, including plasma fires and holographic space carp. Fortunately, they have been safely locked away within the holodeck's safeties. It would take some sort of magic hacking card or rogue silicon to unlock them.
|Locations on Box Station|