|This page needs revising!
The following page is out of date and/or needs to be revised. If the page's guide needs revision, see here for an example.
|Note: The Yogstation Lore is currently undergoing rewrite, any lore on this page is subject to change.|
Additional Access: Any place you can teleport to, a.k.a. basically anywhere
Duties: Fix the timeline
Guides: This page.
Quote: Hello? Yes? Is there a certain "Adolf Hitler" here on the station?
Well, looks like there's another divergence into some absolutely terrifying timeline, and future Nanotrasen has sent you to fix it!
Originally designed to replace the Space Ninja, the Chrono Legionnaires have stalled due to balance issues. As a result, they are bus-only, much like Highlanders, simply because the whole teleport --> insta-stun --> delayed-deletion wasn't really that well received. This "job" has fallen behind the rest of the codebase since, and is generally buggy. Most admins, as a result, tend to find changing the person's name easier than sending a buggy liability like a Chrono Legionnaire because they
have basic common sense are no fun.
As Chrono Legionnaires are bus-only, their goals 90% of the time entail "rectifying the timeline", this means erasing the shit out of someone from history that shouldn't be there or are a major threat to the timeline (mainly players who name themselves after some particular historical figures).
Your standard objective will usually look something like this:
Using your TED device, erase Adolf Hitler, the Captain, from the timestream.
Chrono Legionnaires wouldn't be themselves without their future-tech timestream-proof equipment that each Legionnaire receives as their standard gear.
- Given your mysterious role and nature, you have no authority over the station and therefore shouldn't expect them to automatically go along with your plan to eliminate a member of their crew, even if they are named Adolf Hitler.
- You can teleport out of stuns. This is one of the many reasons you will never see a Chrono Legionnaire.
- Don't try to teleport into armory and raid it for guns, you can't teleport with weapons or any object for that matter.
- Remember that your Chrono Suit is not only a great suit of armor but space proof as well! Don't feel bad if you need to slip into space for a moment
- General consensus on your preferred tactics is to attack your target crew members when they are alone. Given your slow speed and general weakness, you can't take on a crowd.
- On occasion future TBD may deem that the entire crew of the station is a threat and needs every last person erased (which will never happen, so don't get your hopes up). In the event this happens you will probably be working together with a squad of Legionnaires. Work together to pick everybody off one by one!
- If you are tasked with erasing the entire crew, fuck up the Virologist and Xenobiologist or any other job that works alone. Anyone alone is generally vulnerable.
- Contrary to popular belief, EMPs will not affect your gear. It can, however, be reflected by shields and anything else that reflects lasers. While you cannot disintegrate yourself as you'll always fall over and disrupt the process, and the reflected range will be really short, you will be stunned for some time.
|Jobs on Yogstation|
|Command||Captain · Head of Personnel · Head of Security · Chief Engineer · Chief Medical Officer · Research Director|
|Security||Head of Security · Security Officer · Warden · Detective · Lawyer|
|Engineering||Chief Engineer · Station Engineer · Atmospheric Technician · Signal Technician|
|Science||Research Director · Scientist · Roboticist · Geneticist|
|Medical||Chief Medical Officer · Medical Doctor · Chemist · Geneticist · Virologist · Paramedic · Psychiatrist · Mining Medic|
|Supply||Head of Personnel · Quartermaster · Cargo Technician · Shaft Miner · Mining Medic|
|Service||Janitor · Bartender · Cook · Botanist · Lawyer|
|Civilian||Assistant · Tourist · Clown · Mime · Artist · Chaplain · Curator · Clerk|
|Non-Human||AI · Cyborg · Positronic Brain · Drone · Personal AI · Construct · Golem · Ghost|
|Special||Centcom Official · Death Squad Officer · Emergency Response Officer · Ian · HONK Squad Officer|
|Races||Humans · Lizardpeople · Plasmaman · Phytosian · Preternis · Mothpeople · Ethereals · Miscellaneous|