|This page needs revising!
The following page is out of date and/or needs to be revised. If the page's guide needs revision, see here for an example.
Space Pod Construction
- Throw some glass and metal into the fabricator, queue up the four space pod frames and let it begin building.
- After they're all complete, align them, in four squares to form a box shape until symmetry is formed.
- If you did it right, it should look rather like an octagon.
- Use a wrench to secure the bolts of each frame piece down.
- Now, have your fabricator begin fabricating the Space Pod Armor (if it is not already in the workshop)
- Use a stack of 10 rods on one of the machine frames to create the pod frame.
- Wire the pod frame.
- Adjust the wiring with a screwdriver.
- Install the Space Pod Mainboard.
- Screwdriver to secure it.
- Install the Space Pod Core.
- Wrench it into place.
- Install a stack of metal for the pressure bulkhead.
- Wrench it to secure it.
- Weld it.
- Pick up the Space Pod Armor, and jam it into your Space Pod.
- Wrench it.
- Weld it to complete the space pod.
- You've now completed the first real step to
getting lost inexploring the beautiful void of space.