Keyboard shortcuts so you spend less time fiddling with our god-awful GUI.
Humans and Other Carbon-based Lifeforms' Hotkeys
- Shift + Click = Examine something.
- Alt + Click a tile = Open a new tab with a list of all the items of the clicked tile next to you.
- Alt + Click a PDA = Remove the ID from the PDA.
- Alt + Click a locker = Lock the locker.
- Alt + Click a clothing = Toggles any possible aesthetic settings (breath mask up/down, rolling down jumpsuit, buttons labcoat, flip baseball cap etc).
- Control + Up/Down = In your text bar will shift through the history of everything you've entered here.
- Control + Click = Pull an object or person you're standing next to.
- Delete = Stop pulling.
- End or Ctrl + W = Toggle throwing mode.
- Page Down or Ctrl + A = Use the object in your active hand.
- Middle Mouse Button, Page Up, Ctrl + S or Numpad 9 = Switch your active hand.
- Home, Ctrl + D or Numpad 7 = Drop the item in your active hand.
- Insert or Numpad 0 = Cycle through intents.
- F12 = Toggle HUD mode.
- Spacebar = While entering commands auto-completes them.
- Tab = Toggle between hotkey and normal mode. While in hotkey mode, WASD will move your character.
Hotkey-mode can be toggled on by pressing
- W/A/S/D = Move your character
- Q = Drop
- E = Equip
- R = Throw
- T = Say (opens a new input window)
- F = Cycle intents left
- G = Cycle intents right
- Z = Activate held object
- X = Swap hands
- 1 = Help intent
- 2 = Disarm intent
- 3 = Grab intent
- 4 = Harm intent
- O = OOC
- M = emote
- H = talk wheel
- Numpad 8/4/5/6/1/2/3 = Used for selecting body target. Numbers correspond to location on the target doll. 8 Cycles through Head -> Eyes -> Mouth
These also work with the normal mode if you press down
Ctrl + 1 = Help intent, even without the hotkey-mode toggled on.
Hotkeys for the AI
- Double-Click a tile = Instantly jump there.
- Double-Click people = Start tracking the person.
- Shift + Click a door = Open/close.
- Control + Click a door = Bolts down/up.
- Control + Shift + Click a door = Access override on/off.
- Alt + Click a door = Electrify on/off.
- Control + Click an APC = Power on/off.
- Control + Click a Turret Control = Power on/off.
- Alt + Click a Turret Control = Lethal/stun mode.
Cyborg Hotkey-mode Enabled
- Cyborgs have all the basic hotkeys which humans have, plus...
- X = Cycle active modules
- 1 = Activate first module
- 2 = Activate second module
- 3 = Activate third module