From Yogstation-13
Revision as of 05:56, 27 April 2020 by Helpful Herbert (talk | contribs) (Fixed external link to be internal)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cryptographic Sequencer
Found in: Ordered via syndicate uplink, costs 6 telecrystals.
Used for: Gaining entrance to restricted areas or lockers, unlocking hidden features in machinery, bending borgs to your will.
Strategy: Use this to enter areas you don't have access to. Just make sure nobody sees you as the door will spark.
Also called an E-Mag (electromagnetic card), it allows you to quite literally open anything. It will open any door, locker, crate, and can short out weapon locks. The issue is that once used on something, that something breaks permanently, doors stay stuck open, locker don't lock, weapons can be used by anyone. While this can have the desired effect, it also leaves a trail for people to follow (mostly doors). It also has a fairly noticeable visual when you use it (generally sparks shooting out of whatever it was used on), but besides gaining access through mundane locks, there are a number of other uses that E-Mags have. You can use it on Robots, to make them generally malicious to the station, they can be used on certain computers to gain unusual effects, the most useful of which being allowing you drop the emergency shuttle countdown to 10 seconds if you use it on the shuttle computer. It also works on the QM's computer to order spec ops crates, and is just overall brilliant for QMs, allowing them to unlock crates. E-Magging welded or bolted doors will also break them, leaving them closed shut for good. E-magging a cyborg will change its lawset to follow you, and only those who you designate. You can order it to then go on a killing spree, retrieve an item, or any other number of things! It's like having your own personal slave!

Experiment! Who knows what else it could work on.

Things it can be used on


Permanently unlocks interface. Locks the AI out.


If it can be opened, opens it and breaks so it stays open.

If it can't be opened, just breaks so it stays closed.

Will not bypass bolted doors.


Turns a regular arcade machine into Outbomb Cuban Pete, which is harder than the standard game. If a player wins, he gets a bomb and a hat. If the player fails, he is gibbed.

Un-emags after a victory or if the machine is screwdrivered.

Booze Dispenser

Adds ethanol, iron, mint toxin and Atomic Bomb to the reagent list.

Chem Dispenser

Adds Carptoxin, Toxin, Morphine, Space Drugs and Miner's Salve to the reagent list.


Unlocks the panel if it's closed.

If its panel is opened with a screwdriver, it will spray slippery acid foam.

Cloning pod

Ejects the cloned person regardless of condition.

Communications console

Reroutes it, allowing you to send a message to the Syndicate. This sends a message to game admins. Can be restored.


Allows it to grind people.


Unlocks the panel if it's closed.

Rewrites cyborg's laws to obey you if opened, and unlocks a special module.

Deployable Barrier

First use: Removes access restrictions.

Second use: Breaks the ID scanner, leaving the barrier permanently left in the state it's currently in.

ED-209 and secbots

Unlocks the panel if it's closed.

If its panel is opened with a screwdriver, it will attack everyone in sight with lasers.


Has a 90% chance to break the emag and a 10% chance to grant a bluespace emag.

The bluespace emag allows you to use the emag from far away.

Emergency shuttle console

Shortens launch to 10 seconds.


Unlocks interface if locked.


Unlocks the panel if it's closed.

If its panel is opened with a screwdriver, it will deconstruct floors into open space.

Holodeck computer

Disables safety protocols, allowing you to run new simulations such as the Wildlife Simulation (spawns several hostile Holocarp), the Burn Simulation (fills the entire deck with plasma before igniting - spills out of the holodeck quickly) or the Bees Simulation (fills the holodeck with bees that inject random toxins, some of which are very dangerous).

Library computer

Prints an Arcane Tome. You cannot read it but it's still entertaining to fool Security with.

Labor/Mining shuttle console

Allows anyone to pass.

Light replacer

Fills replaced lights with plasma.

They will explode immediately if turned on.


Breaks open.

Locked crate

Breaks open.


Breaks open.

Mech fabricator

Removes access restrictions.


Unlocks the panel if it's closed.

If its panel is opened with a screwdriver, it will inject everyone with toxin.

Message monitor

Prints out the password and temporary disables the console.


Unlocks controls.

Mutagen Dispenser (From the podpeople lavaland ruin)

Adds liquid plasma to the reagent list.

R&D console

Removes access restrictions. Currently pointless.

R&D server

Removes access restrictions.

Secure briefcase and safe

Breaks open.

Shield generator

Makes parts of shield slowly dissipate.

Soda Dispenser

Adds Thirteen Loko, Whiskey Cola, Mindbreaker Toxin and Tirizene to the reagent list.

Supply computer

Unlocks new items. The full list of items can be found by clicking here and viewing the red lines.

Telecomms server monitoring console

Removes access restrictions.

Traffic control console

Removes access restrictions.


Makes it shoot everyone and boosts fire rate.

Vending machines

Removes access restrictions.